Search Keyword:Medieval Lords: build your own city free pc game download full version Download Medieval Lords: build your own city free full version pc game great pc games to play. You will love this game.
Do You Like This Game.
Medieval Lords: Build, Defend, Expand challenges aspiring city governors to build and manage thriving cities, protect against invasions from neighboring kingdoms, and expand into new territories � all in the city building genre�s initially 3D background that lets the player zoom right into the action and build anywhere on the map. Medieval Lords brings city builders inside the walls of richly-detailed cities during the Middle Ages. Owing to the course of ten scenarios, players must manage finances, population, and food resources to evolve towns into thriving kingdoms. Build docks for fishing local waters, harvest fields to grow food and raise domestic animals, keep citizens healthy and entertained, and recruit soldiers and cavalry for a well-defended city.
- Build! Construct bustling towns from the ground up ? produce and deliver food and water, maintain a passionate economy, buy new technologies to improve the quality of life, and keep the population pleased and healthy.
- Defend! Build passionate armies to protect towns from over 20 varieties of invading neighbouring kingdoms ? a new element to city building games.
- Expand! Conquer neighbouring lands to expand resources and military strength.
- Exciting single player campaign: Ten-tale obsessed scenarios, additional maps available for download.
- Freedom of construction: Construct buildings anywhere and lay roads wherever you want: Nearly 100 buildings are available in six technological families.
- Full 3D engine. Medieval Lords is the initially city builder game to feature a full 3D engine. Manage your city with a god like view then zoom right in to watch your subjects go in this area their daily lives.
- For the initially time in a city builder, design without limits! Build the city exactly the way you want, without the constraints of the traditional orthogonal grid.
Minimal system requirements:
- Windows 2000/Me/XP
- Pentium 1.4 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 64 MB GeForce 2 Graphics Card/Direct X�
- compatible Sound Card Direct X� 9.0b
Release name: Medieval.Lords-DIE
Size: 1 CD, 687 MB, 49?15 MB
File names: die-medl
Reviews, info: IGN, 3DGamers
NFO: N/A yet, nforce is slow
Developer, distributor: Monte Cristo, Digital Jesters
Click Here To Download Medieval Lords: build your own city